tiistai 25. kesäkuuta 2013

Dyno time

Once again I went to map the car as it run really rich after changing the old tired Malpassi fuel pressure regulator to Aeromotive. At Street Slide the lambda was 0.71 from 5500 - 8000 so it really needed some tuning. During the day the power went from 260 to 281 so it's still not where it should be. Power is not dropping dramatically after 8000 and that really is a good thing. If I have the energy I'll try different intake and exhaust lengths or then I might just give up and go and charge the engine somehow. Or make the Datsun finally driveable instead.
This is not even whp but calculated power with 6% driveline loss. So with 265hp at the wheels there's no chance of going 10's with such a tank. But it doesn't stop me from trying.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti