torstai 23. elokuuta 2012

Scandinavian Cal-Look Classic 2012

Thanks to Kalle and Laune family wagon I was able to attend SCC for the first time. At the first run the clutch was slipping through 3rd and 4th gear and I though that was it. On the second run it felt much better and finally on the third run I improved my best time to 11,23 @ 191,49km/h with 1.575 60ft. With better 60ft and faster shifting there is still room for improvement, now the car bogged a little at start even when I had 7200 rpm at launch. Really sticky track but no broken axles this time. 11.23 was also enough to win fastest NA/ street tyre class. Not a bad trip at all!

That's it for this year, I keep on driving the car on the street for a while and then start planning improvements for taking me into 10's.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti